Virto Create & Clone AD User – Web Part for SharePoint for creating Acitve Directory Users, as well as SharePoint Accounts. Clone option allows to create new users with predefined values, e.g. phone number
This component allows SharePoint administrator to conveniently and quickly create and clone AD user accounts, as well as SharePoint user accounts. The component is extremely useful for large companies that do have a need to frequently create or change accounts of their workers. The web part is fully compatible with both SharePoint 2007, 2010 and 2013.
With Virto Create & Clone AD User web part one can easily create a new AD account via SharePoint interface, simply filling a few fields like first and last names, email, login and password as well as her organization unit and SharePoint groups she has to be assigned to.
For even quicker adding new AD accounts Virto Create & Clone AD User provides a “clone” option. With this option one can easily clone an existing AD profile flexibly choosing data fields to be cloned: e.g. department, office phone and address, company domain, etc.
Key Benefits of Virto SharePoint Workflow Kit
- Creating AD users on SharePoint Site with a simple web part form
- Cloning AD users and pre-defining fields
- Selecting SharePoint groups who are allowed to create and clone AD users
- Selecting organizational units while creation of a user
- Selecting SharePoint group while creation of a user