The SharePoint AD Administration web part allows administrators to safely delegate limited Active Directory administration permissions and user management capabilities to front-line employees, thereby reducing repetitive user management tasks and instead focus on other important, enterprise level tasks. At the same time ensure SharePoint site's membership stays up-to-date as new users join and leave the organization.
- Delegate Active Directory administration permissions to specific users, including the ability to create, edit, rename, and delete OUs and AD properties from within a predefined OU via the AD Administration web part in SharePoint.
- Delegate user management capabilities to specific users, including the ability to reset the passwords of other users, create and manage users and groups, and edit AD profile information from within a predefined OU.
- E-mail users or groups directly from the web part.
- Display users, groups and sites in an Alphabetical view, Sites view, or AD Organization view.
- Includes options to restrict the ability to edit any given property to specific users only.
- Downloadable log file stores all AD changes and change attempts in one convenient place for IT administrators.