Ensim Unify SharePoint Manager provides enhanced security, management and compliance capabilities for SharePoint Server 2007 as well as SharePoint Server 2010. Ensim Unify SharePoint Manager ensures that when users are provisioned and managed, business and policy objectives are met 24/7 on a secure, automated, and cost-effective basis.
Key features of Ensim Unify SharePoint Manager include:
- Automated provisioning of SharePoint sites, including site collection and sub-sites - allows administrators to centralize administration of SharePoint and implement chargeback mechanisms as appropriate.
- Permissions management - managing user permissions on various SharePoint sites enables users to meet compliance goals by providing a complete picture of who has access to each area.
- SharePoint group management - allows employees to add themselves to SharePoint groups on a self-service basis if permitted by IT policy.
- Real-time user and resource reporting.
- Meet security and compliance objectives without disrupting ongoing business processes.
- Easily connect to existing infrastructure, including existing identity management solutions, while eliminating out-of-compliance manual updates.
- Ensim Unify SharePoint Manager connects to existing Identity management solutions and policy engines to ensure that security and compliance goals are met throughout the provisioning / de-provisioning and management processes.