HarePoint Password Change provides password change/managing possibility for SharePoint users. It allows you to set up password expiration notifications.
HarePoint Password Change for SharePoint allows end-users to change their own passwords in a SharePoint site and notify users when their passwords are about to expire. Simply add the web part to your intranet or extranet SharePoint portal and let authorized users easily manage their passwords.
- Allows users to change passwords on their own without the administrator's help.
- Customizable e-mail notifications when password is about to expire.
- Warning messages if the password does not meet company security policy.
- Password policy description publishing.
- Logs all password management activity.
After installing MAPILab Password Change for SharePoint, a new option will be available in the users' main dropdown menu. Additionally you can add a Password Change web part and Password Expiration web part to any SharePoint site. The password expiration e-mail notifications is enabled by default. You may further configure notifications behavior in the Password Change settings page. You can find it under the Site Collection Administration section of the Site Settings. The password management logging feature allows IT administrators to easily analyze password change progress. The log file stores all password changes and change attempts and can be downloaded for deep analysis.
Please visit product site for more information.