With the Collaboration Manager, the Collaboration Features will expand for important parts in Microsoft SharePoint 2010. The creation of a very complex collaboration platform in the company is therefore possible without custom programming. This Template Generation affords the user to create a workspace and to reproduce these arbitrarily. Afterwards these work ranges will be authorized and managed by the Collaboration Manager, to get a consistent data store.
Features and Benefits:
- Minimization of the development effort
- Minimization of the migration effort
- Provision of a personalized dashboard for all employees
- No migration problems with new versions of SharePoint
- Simple creation of new page templates without development effort
- Synchronization of the existing site with a global template
- Adjustment without programming error sources
- Changes to template do not need to run through ALM process
- System changes immediately available
The Collaboration Manager was designed as a modular system. Any function can be licensed separately if required. Attractive packages will be provided at choice, too.This modular licensing system offers maximum flexibility even at low investment budget.