By integrating semantic technologies in Microsoft Office SharePoint Server you are able to build up real knowledge management systems, based on open W3C standards (RDF, OWL, Flogic). You model your own company ontology, based on this you enter your company or department knowledge and afterwords you can evaluate this knowledge by complex queries and search mechanisms.
SemanticWiki for SharePoint is the product of a series of semantic applications, that has been developed on the basis of SemanticCore for SharePoint and SemanticMiner for SharePoint. All of these applications offer a capable Backend-Architecture from our partner ontoprise and a user-friendly interface. Combined with a powerful Content Management Platform like Microsoft, these applications provide a basis for developing different knowledge management solutions.
- Create object-based Wiki-Pages and your pages will get a semantic meaning.
- Based on a Standard-Ontology for common concepts like Person, Employee, Organisation, Project, Document, Knowledge, etc. you can expand your ontology by corporate specific Object-Classes. Relations and rules network your Corporate Knowledge.
- The Power of a capable semantic architecture is hidden behind the ease of a user input interface.
- Multilingual and distributed Wikis allow you to adapt to the needs of your business world.
- Many possibilities of a Content Management Platform, such as Versioning, Check-out / Check in, Approval and Publishing Processes, Workflows, or Rights Management.
- No Wiki-Syntax required, all of your working on contents is done in a comfortable user interface.