PeopleZen SharePoint User Profiles Web Part lets you create staff directories, team birthday calendars or other user profile listings effortlessly, with sorting, paging, filtering and view styles already built in. List and link to any set of user profiles with this User Profiles List View Web Part for SharePoint, in any way you wish: it's utterly customizable.
Some highlights of this User Profiles List View Web Part for Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) 2007:
- Display the user picture and name as well as any other user profile properties that you specify
- Filter: quick-filter tabs, alphabetic/numeric index tabs, or specify date- and interval-based filter criteria to show for example "birthdays during the next n days" or for example "newly hired collegues of the last n weeks" — or filter by any other set of criteria, using a connected filter provider Web Part!
- Paging: display profiles in batches of any size that you specify
- Sorting: display user profiles ordered ascending or descending by any user profile property
- Grouping by any user profile property -- or let your end users change the grouping on the fly
- Style: via the web part settings, you can completely customize the appearance of the user profiles being displayed