The Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist certifications highlights your area of expertise and validates the knowledge and skills required to configure and deploy Office SharePoint Server 2007 with Windows SharePoint Services 3.0. In this 5-day course, students will gain an understanding of how to configure and design MOSS 2007 and WSS 3.0 and inherit practical knowledge of Microsoft InfoPath and SharePoint Developer 2007 beyond the official courses.
- Allows you to become proficient in Microsoft SharePoint in less time than 'traditional training' while exposing each student to real-world, hands-on virtual team website enabling information sharing between project team departments.
- Prepares you for either (or both1) MCTS Configuration Exams.
- Goes beyond typical official courses giving you more depth into Windows SharePoint Designer 2007 and InfoPath 2007.
- Helps students grasp complex technical concepts more easily by identifying and catering to individual student learning styles through a mixed visual, auditory and kinesthetic-tactual delivery system.
- Enhances retention by employing accelerated learning techniques focused on committing information to long-term memory.
Training Camp provides instruction to meet every learning need, including:
- Intensive group instruction
- One-on-one instruction attention
- Hands-on labs
- Lab partner and group exercises
- Question and answer drills
- Friendly competitions between concurrently running classes
- Independent study