USPJ Academy
On-Demand Learning
Overall rating 

Instructor's Knowledge 

Curriculum 

Take-Away Materials 

Overall Satisfaction 

My USPJA Experiences

I didn't know what to expect when joining the USPJA, but I have to say, its been very impressive. The in-depth knowledge of the instructors is really what makes this academy much different from other training methods I've been exposed to.

Money is a big factor when it comes to training. I had been denied in the past for SharePoint training due to budget constraints. When the CFO noticed the cost of the Academy, I knew it'd be a no-brainer.

Put the costs to the side for a moment and consider whom you'll be learning from. That was another deciding factor for me. I was already reading these instructors blogs and using their techniques in my daily work. Why not learn directly from them?

Another feature I love about the Academy is; all of the content is ready for download. So if you are going to be tied up and will not be able to login, you can download the materials (and keep them) whenever you want.

Much like Peter, I too have been a student from the very beginning and I plan on being one for a very long time. It's the best SharePoint training I know of.

Reviews

Courses Taken (if applies)
DVWP, jQuery, SharePoint Web Services, SharePoint 2010 Workflow, SharePoint Admin 101
Instructor(s) (if applies)
Marc Anderson, Bjorn Furuknap, Laura Docherty
Your Job Function
Other
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering