Review Detail

Combined Knowledge
Training Companies
Overall rating 

Instructor's Knowledge 

Curriculum 

Take-Away Materials 

Overall Satisfaction 

The Futures Bright - The Future is SharePoint!

Innovation, Intimacy, Industrialisation – Words that may not mean much to the larger audience, but for me it is the foundation of the SharePoint solution I am currently developing.

The foundation of this solution is knowledge, understanding from experts the limits to which SharePoint can be pushed. Often misconstrued as a tool, a piece of software, wrong – it is a framework, a blueprint on which to build, develop and push those limits.

I approached combined knowledge for a number of SharePoint training courses to affirm my knowledge, to make sure the things I have learnt over the past 2 years hard work was correct, was valid and more importantly was right for the solution being developed.

I was not disappointed, from the excellent customer interaction with Zoe, to the professionalism and desire of Rob, the instructor who graciously interpreted questions and portrayed the answers in a light that not only left me with new knowledge, new information, but made me revisit my original thoughts and beliefs to ensure that the solution I will deliver will be the best “framework” possible.

I have a further 4 courses booked with Combined Knowledge over the next 7 months culminating in the Advance Architect course – I can’t wait!

Thanks all for making the course an enjoyable journey – I am now, more than ever, convinced that Combined Knowledge are the apex of SharePoint training in the UK.

Reviews

Courses Taken (if applies)
SharePoint Designer 2007 Track
Instructor(s) (if applies)
Rob Pratt
Your Job Function
SharePoint Architect
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering