With SharePoint Meta Tags Manager, there is no more need to add any web user control to your pages or to create the custom fields that you want to generate meta tags for and put them into a particular group (e.g. a 'meta' field group). SharePoint Meta Tag Manager takes care of all these aspects and helps you to make changes to all your web pages from one place, using the SharePoint Administrative Interface.
- Works at SharePoint top-level sites and subsites.
- Allows you to create properly designed Meta Tags for SharePoint websites instantly.
- Automatically inserts Meta Tags into the "head" area of your web pages.
- Renders the Meta Tags when the page is published.
- Uses validation rules to minimize the risk of having bad rendering pages.
- Case insensitive: the meta tags may be any combination of uppercase and lowercase letters.
- Use caching to speed site pages load times.
- Multilingual support.
- Allows to easily make changes to any of your Meta Tags from the SharePoint Administrative Interface.
- Easy to use and implement.
Please visit product site for more information.