Review Detail

Rating 

Mobile Entree is Money Well Spent

My company implemented Mobile Entrée (basic version) earlier this year (2010). Initially, we were impressed with how easy it was to install the trial version and get live in our development environment. We were able to configure our main corporate intranet sites in about a day using Mobile Entrée. Our executives were impressed with the “mobile application look” of our SharePoint environment and we went ahead and purchased the basic version. We immediately moved into beta for our corporate intranet which has been really successful.

The real value for us in terms of Mobile Entrée came when one of my developers tried the Enterprise version as a possible solution to mobile enabling our CRM solution (custom app). My developer was able to put up a proof of concept in about a week. We ultimately invested in the Enterprise Version of Mobile Entrée for all 4 of our SharePoint servers. The savings in development time more than offset the cost of Mobile Entrée Enterprise as we were able to connect it to existing CRM services. This project has been really successful for us so far. A Mobile Entrée version of our CRM is in “live-beta” and in the hands of our sales organization. This is in addition to a mobile version of our corporate intranet. So far, they have had nothing but positive comments for our initial custom CRM application and the SharePoint intranet.

Product Reviews

Version Reviewed
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering