CipherPointSP delivers encryption for content stored on a single SharePoint server. CipherPointSP helps organizations to comply with numerous compliance regulations including GLBA, HIPAA, PCI, and state data breach notification laws. CipherPointSP ensures that authorized users have easy, transparent access to their information, while keeping files secure.
- Transparent data encryption for SharePoint.
- Encrypts all file types.
- Low overhead, high performance.
- Secures all content stored in SharePoint sites by default, or on a per library, per user, per folder or per list basis.
- Cost-effective single server version (CipherPointSP) or multi-server version (CipherPointSP Enterprise).
- Interoperates with the CipherPointKM management interface to provide centralized key management and allow IT security to optionally restrict and control access to encrypted content (CipherPointSP Enterprise only).
- Keep sensitive documents and files from unauthorized access and disclosure.
- Completely transparent operation, no end user client software or intervention required.
- SharePoint security has a reputation for being difficult to configure and manage, CipherPointSP makes security for sensitive files in SharePoint simpler.
- Enables compliance with many regulations, allows organizations to avoid having to publicly disclose breaches for data that is stolen (but which is stored in encrypted form).