Calendar Plus Web Part v 3.3 was recently released by Bamboo Solutions and contains the following enhancements:
- Double-click a date or time cell in ANY view to create a new item for that date or time (works with SharePoint Calendar lists only).
- Set the milestone date from the dropdown selection (Modified, Created, Start Date, End date) instead of automatically setting the date as the Start Date ...
- Set the default date interval to be displayed in the Gantt View.
- Select a list or a view for items and holidays from any site within the Site Collection.
- Set the minimum height for holiday text to be displayed in the calendar view to ensure it is clearly visible to users.
- Set the Calendar Plus Web Part size to match the Web Part Zone or specify the height and width in pixels.
- Set Filter based on User Specifications instead of using a Selected View.
- Allow Runtime Filtering.