BrightWork, Inc. released its version 8.0 of its flagship product, pmPoint. Ideal for work and projects of varying structure and types, this latest version includes significant enhancements to its Gantt reporting, a new end user report editing capability, additional work and project management templates, enhanced scheduling, improved Microsoft Project integration and considerable productivity improvements.
These are the top 10 highlights of the new release:
1. New Gantt Chart - List Level
2. New Gantt Chart - Across Multiple Projects and Sites
3. Report Customizations - Even Easier
4. Templates - now covering 4 Work and Project Management workloads
5. No more XML - brand new Report Editor
6. Filters that allows you to more flexibly report across projects
7. Greater Control over Scheduling Rules
8. Ability to Hide or Show Columns
9. Recalculate Project Schedule now automatically recalculates order numbers
10. New and Improved User Assistance (Documentation, Movies, Forum, etc.)
Multimple license packs starting at $5,400 US, Unlimited $68,000 US.