Helpdesk software is a basic part of practically any contemporary IT environment. As a rule, helpdesk solutions are intended to provide the customer/employee or other end-user with appropriate interactive support (technical, sales, etc.) related to the company's products and services. The main point of a helpdesk is to troubleshoot problems using a formal procedure for user requests creation, management and resolution.
HarePoint HelpDesk was released one year ago, and in its first version was compatible only with SharePoint 2010. The product creates helpdesk systems for sites based on Microsoft SharePoint platform. Now it is available for SharePoint Server 2013. Among the key features of this software are:
- Special adaptability for SharePoint - easy deployment, customization and integration
- Convenient and practical interface
- Email-based request submission
- Flexible system of email notifications
- Auto-assignment of request and automatic escalation
- Proactive SLA management
- Efficient licensing model.
Today, there are two editions of HarePoint Helpdesk: Basic and Standard. Detailed information and a 30-day free trial of the product are available on the HarePoint HelpDesk for SharePoint 2013 homepage.