Extranet Collaboration Manager (ExCM) for SharePoint Server 2013 and SharePoint Foundation 2013 provides easy SharePoint extranet collaboration and simplified extranet administration that SharePoint 2013 is missing in the out-of-the-box product. It allows you to provide your business partners with a comprehensive solution to improve collaboration. It simplifies the extranet user experience while empowering the Administrator with many features...
- Seamless SharePoint integration – all features and management options are accessed from within SharePoint itself. No proprietary interface to learn.
- Registration options – invite users to register, register users manually, or allow user self-registration.
- Delegate routine administrative tasks to power users – delegated “site sponsors” can send invitations, add accounts, unlock accounts, manage passwords, and more.
- Security policies to govern site access and activity. Set policies at the site collection level, at the site level, or based on email domain, according to your preferred level of security.
- Remote extranet installation service – SharePoint Solutions’ extranet experts can have your extranet up and running in just a few hours – quickly, securely, and affordably.
From its 2007 release, ExCM has established itself as a provider of a powerful, effective SharePoint extranet deployment and management solution.