TimeOff app for SharePoint 2013/Office 365 streamlines the process of submitting and processing employees’ leave requests. When installed on your company's SharePoint site, the app will enable your employees to submit leave requests with ease, while allowing authorized staff to accept or reject such requests. TimeOFF is offered in the Lite version – as a free application ideal for small organizations, and in the PRO version – for bigger organizations. The developer of the app, Fild.NET, can also prepare the TimeOFF application for any other SharePoint version, customizing it to your specific needs and requirements.
Key features of this free application include:
- The ability to specify any types of leave from work and the relationships between them, as well as public holidays
- The ability to assign to each employee the days off he or she is entitled to (for each of the per-defined types of leaves)
- Single-level acceptance of leave requests, e.g. by the HR department
- A calendar available to an employee that presents his or her leave requests and vacation plans
If you purchase TimeOff v. PRO you will gain access to additional functionality:
- Two-step acceptance of leave requests available depending on the type of a leave request (e.g. a manager + HR)
- E-mail notifications with planned leave entries in a calendar
- Graphical presentation of vacation plans of staff available to their manager and HR Department, indicating an assistant allowed to accept leave requests (e.g. on behalf of the CEO)
- Printing leave requests and creating reports
TimeOFF app is available for download now. Please visit Fild.NET website for more information.