RepliWeb Operational Synchronization for SharePoint® (ROSS) provides multi-stage deployments and multi-farm replication for enterprise SharePoint environments with a comprehensive feature set, including: scheduling, recovery, security and extensive reporting capabilities.
1. Staging of site content and functional elements. Creating SharePoint elements in live production environments may present quality assurance and content continuity challenges. ROSS enhances and extends native tools, offering a traditional development to production solution that allows SharePoint administrators to control, schedule and distribute content, code, visual and functional releases into production or DMZ environments.
2. Managemenet of Geographically Distributed / Multiple SharePoint Environments - ROSS addresses the challenges of deploying sites, content and document libraries, web parts and more throughout multiple offices, branches and data centers. ROSS technology ensures reliable and scalable distribution regardless of content size, structure and complexity.
ROSS provides solutions based on RepliWeb Deployment Platform (R-1)'s core technologies for replication and synchronization of applications and content between MOSS 2007 and WSS 3.0 servers.
- Logical Replication - Agnostic to hardware or database environments; replicate between different database tiers; replicate between MOSS and WSS in various configurations; single site to a farm, etc…
- Comprehensive Replication - Content, content types, structure, galleries, web parts, permissions, views, and navigation elements. No need to manually create sites or site collections on target prior to replication.
- Granular Replication - Browse and select replicate - Site collection or individual sites
- Guaranteed Integrity - Transfer Recovery at block level and Transactional updates
- Automation – Scheduled, Pre/Post, or On-exit command execution.
- Optimized Transfer Engines – Enhanced transfer for Large Files, including compression and bandwidth control
- Secure - SSL Encryption & Authentication.
- Web User Interface - A web-based interface enabling non-privileged users to launch reconfigured jobs and publish approved content.
- Enterprise Management