IT administrators can now generate various SharePoint permission reports based on account, permission level, permission inheritance and more. With these reports, it will be easier for administrator to understand the permission hierarchy and improve management.
SharePoint Permission Report features:
- Account Report feature: Saves your time and helps you identify what permissions a user or group has in each site or list.
- Site/List Permission Report: No need to check lists and sites one by one. SharePoint Permission Report can display any site or list permissions all on the same page.
- Permission Level Access Report: Make sure that the correct permissions have been assigned to the right users. This feature reports which users have the selected permission.
- Permission Inheritance Report: Helps establish a clear permission hierarchy. Detects which permissions are inherited and if there is any unique permission.
- Group Report: Find out SharePoint groups' details, such as group owner and group members. - Export Report: Any report can be exported as an excel file.