SharePoint 2007 End User Training is a set of recorded flash videos compiler and narrated by SharePoint professionals and trainers.
The content covered in the videos is mainly targeted towards the end users and administrators and is designed to be deployed within your SharePoint environment for easy access by anyone that has access to the portal. The contant mainly covers the basics of SharePoint, its uses, and sells its benefits to the end users by demonstrating the various challenges that SharePoint can solve for the end user. The videos also include how-to video instructions of the tools and features in SharePoint and how they are best used.
- The videos are short and easy to follow
- Show and tell approach
- Library is always up-to-date, with new tips and tricks added constantly
- Can be installed in your existing SharePoint portal for easy access by users
- Emphasizes gotchas, pitfalls, limitations and best practices
- Based on real life experiences from other end users
- Accessible around the clock