SharePoint Navigators allows you to create custom menus, tabs, tree items and a Site Actions menu to navigate to sites, pages or lists within and across sites and site collections. SharePoint security is enforced by keeping users without appropriate access from accessing any SharePoint links you may configure in your navigation via item-level security trimming. These navigation controls can help you build a clean, user-friendly project management site or any other type of site that requires customized navigation controls.
- Includes 3 Web Parts: Menu Navigator, Tab Strip Navigator and Tree View Navigator. This product also includes the Site Actions Menu Navigator (which is a SharePoint feature) that allows you to create a menu system that Administrators can access from the Site Actions drop-down menu.
- Menu and Tree View Navigators allow you to have multiple menu item levels.
- Select from a variety of skins to display your customized menu, tab strip or tree view.
- Use relative links to the Bamboo Navigator list that defines the menu, tab or tree view structure. Relative links ensure easy access to HTTP or HTTPS sites and help with portability when creating site templates that contain these navigation options.
- The Bamboo Navigators list is automatically created for you when the Web Part feature is activated in the site collection features area. Use this list or create your own to define your navigation structure.
- Define the parent and child menu icons for the Site Actions menu along with the navigation structure in a separate list (Bamboo Navigator - Site Actions Configuration list) that is automatically created when the Site Actions Menu feature is activated in the site collection features area.
- SharePoint security is enforced by keeping users without appropriate access from accessing any SharePoint links you may configure in your navigation via item-level security trimming.