Davinci Migrator for SharePoint 2010 offers risk-based control when moving to the latest SharePoint platform, allowing you to discover, transform, iterate, and control your migration activities. Davinci was architected for SharePoint 2010, and manages migrations from SPS2003 and MOSS 2007 to your 2010 environment.
Davinci Migrator provides complete control over the migration, enabling users to plan and schedule on their own terms. By supplying migration estimates, reporting templates, and a powerful scheduling engine, Davinci helps users build more realistic migration plans. Davinci also lets administrators put site and content migration decisions into the hands of the end user managers or professionals responsible for the content, online or offline, using Microsoft Excel.
- Discover what’s wrong with your portal before you migrate
- Determine how long your migration will take, generate more realistic migration estimates
- Use templates and known-risk profiles to minimize the risk of your migration, and to reduce the overall schedule
- Query your legacy portal using drag-and-drop, SQL, or a Query-by-Example interface, and create batched migrations
- Migrate in waves, based on priorities and severity of issues found
- Plan your migration on your own terms
- Put content decisions into the hands of content owners
- Perform granular or entire-site migrations from 2003 and 2007 to
- the new 2010 platform
- Built for speed and for control