PathBuilder is an out-of-the-box content integration product specifically for unstructured content such as documents, spreadsheets and emails. PathBuilder helps companies quickly and easily integrate diverse content repositories by providing a gateway to the various ECM applications including SarePoint.
Using a simple interface, PathBuilder, synchronize and virtualize content, as well as enable federated activities such as searching and in-place records management. Once connected, PathBuilder allows organizations to leverage their ECM repositories without forcing clients to abandon their original systems and corresponding investments.
PathBuilder fully automates the migration process using the combination of a basic business rules engine with application connectors. This allows easy handling of import, export and meta-data translations. For more sophisticated meta-data or data manipulation, PathBuilder provides a comprehensive business rules engine.
The combination of reusable connectivity, segmented architecture, and ease of maintenance provide the key elements for future expansions. PathBuilder creates an icon or a placeholder in a convenient location within the user’s native system that links to content located in remote repositories. Once created, the references look and feel like any other content and in most cases support much of the local system’s native functionality.
PathBuilder specifically addresses organization’s need to integrate disparate content repositories with a single records management policy engine by creating a gateway to various repositories. Once connected, PathBuilder allows organizations to manage and control all of their records-class content through one centralized records management application.
PathBuilder is an integration product that creates a gateway between disparate content repositories. The product is delivered with out-of the-box connectors for each content repository and a set of rules designed to fully automate the migration process. A GUI interface offers administrators the ability to map metadata and schedule incremental migrations for specific time intervals.
- When triggered, PathBuilder detects changes and re-synchronizes the connected systems.
- For repositories located in areas with poor bandwidth or intermittent connectivity, PathBuilder provides solutions for off-line synchronization and replication.
- PathBuilder is able to cache changes until connectivity is established or to a portable storage media for transport to the target system.
- Out-of-the-box functionality minimizes the time and expense associated with content and metadata migration, synchronization, referencing and search.
- Supports legacy applications.
- Eliminates custom-built integrations.
- Eliminates down time and mitigates risks.
Benefits of PathBuilder
- Bi-directional communication built around the concepts of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Graphical User Interface for ease of configuration and support.
- Enables federated services such as searching, single sign-on and meta-data mapping.
- Able to trigger actions based on changes or events deteched in external content repositories.
- External content sources can be added withour affecting the rest of the system thus reducing the need for re-testing.
- Flexible licensing options
PathBuilder's unique technology and features offer a cost-effective and reliable tool to meet content synchronization and replication needs. Each system is connected to the PathBuilder application using specialized software adapters.
- EMC Documentum Content Server
- EMC eRoom
- File Systems
- HP TRIM Software
- IBM Lotus Notes / Domino
- IBM On Demand and Content Manager
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Open Text Livelink ECM
- Oracle Content DB / Content Services
- Oracle Portal
- Oracle Stellent
- Pilgrim SmartSolve
- PTC Windchill
- Solid Works
- Qumas DocCompliance
CLICK HERE TO VIEW DEMO (requires Windows Media Player)