Tzunami Deployer for OpenText LiveLink® enables migrating LiveLink content into SharePoint 2007. The solution allows the user to run the export command on one machine, while loading the data onto another. With the ability to connect remotely to the OpenText LiveLink server, users easily chose the content to be migrated.
Providing a user-friendly solution to real-world business challenges, Tzunami Deployer facilitates remote access to sites, including those behind firewalls. Furthermore, it supports the rapid creation of SharePoint server structures with features such as advanced security migration and a powerful graphic user interface.
LiveLink Exporter Supported Object Types
Tzunami Deployer for LiveLink allows users to export the following types of objects (with their relevant subtype ID) from the OpenText LiveLink server:
- Enterprise Workspaces (sub type 141)
- Discussions (sub type 215), Topics (sub type 130) and Replies (sub type 134)
- Tasks Lists (sub type 204), Tasks Groups (sub type 205), Tasks (sub type 206), and Milestones (sub type 212)
- Channels (sub type 207) and News (sub type 208)
- Projects (sub type 202)
- Folders (sub type 0)
- Documents (sub type 144), Text Documents (sub type 145), and Compound Documents (sub type 136)
- Links (sub type 140) and Aliases (sub type 1)
As part of the export process, Tzunami Deployer for LiveLink repositions users and groups, as well as the following permissions:
- See Content
- Edit Attributes
- Delete Versions
- Add Items
- Edit Permissions
Using Tzunami Deployer’s security mappings, users can perform the migration of users, groups (as well as groups membership) and permissions, even across Active Directory domains.
On top of the basic metadata, Tzunami Deployer for LiveLink enables the migration of metadata implemented using the two methods of metadata supported by OpenText LiveLink:
- OpenText LiveLink 8.x or earlier releases: Additional Nodes Attributes (also called System Attributes).
- OpenText LiveLink 9.x or later: Categories and Attributes.
Both methods are supported, and allow users to migrate metadata, and properties/columns to the target system.
- OpenText LiveLink 8.x
- OpenText LiveLink 9.x
Software requirements: Microsoft .Net Framework 3.0