Quickly consolidate enterprise content from legacy systems or previous Microsoft SharePoint versions into Microsoft SharePoint 2013 and 2010. DocAve Documentum eRoom Migrator is the market's most efficient and cost-effective solution for the transfer of collaborative workspaces and document libraries from EMC Documentum eRoom to Microsoft SharePoint 2013 and 2010. DocAve allows SharePoint administrators to easily automate the process of consolidating multiple eRoom content sources into SharePoint, thereby maximizing return on investment in legacy content residing in eRoom.
To ensure a complete and successful migration, DocAve's Pre-Migration Scanner provides a detailed analysis of the migration before it is performed. The DocAve Pre-migration Scanner will detect and notify you of any illegal characters, user permissions, user names, user domains, and other legacy elements that must be mapped in order to migrate successfully into SharePoint.
Administrators are given the option to map existing metadata into SharePoint columns, including Managed Metadata columns, converting existing metadata into managed terms.
- Save reusable profiles for commonly used migration settings
- Selectively include or exclude content for a migration job based on customizable content filtering
- Perform incremental migrations
Supported Elements for Migration:
- All Links
- Project Plan
- Security & Properties
- The vote in the list
- The replied title in Discussion
- Site Template
- eRoom/ERM Data
- EMC Documentum eRoom v. 7.2 and above; (via ERM file v. 6.x)
- Microsoft SharePoint 2013
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010
- Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 (via DocAve Software Platform – version 5)
- Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services v3 (via DocAve Software Platform – version 5)