Proventeq Migration Accelerator is an end-to-end solution that can migrate web content, documents and other digital assets from a wide range of sources (structured or otherwise) to the Microsoft SharePoint and a variety of other target systems.
A rules-driven approach:
- Extraction Rules – control what fields are extracted from source content
- Metadata Rules – control the metadata that is automatically applied to content
- Links Migration Rules – control how links referenced by source content are handled
- Document & Digital Asset Rules – control how documents, images and other downloads are migrated
- Detailed Graphical Reports - Provide easier analysis of source content.
- Unique Regression Testing - Enables iterative rule development for built-in Quality Assurance.
- Page-by-page or Bulk Migration - Ensure suitability for any size of migration.
- Standalone Staging Repository - Allows migration rule development to progress while Oracle UCM is still being configured.
- Rules-driven cleansing - Delivers enhanced content quality.
- Standards Compliance - Helps make content compliant with W3C and other industry standards.
- Automatic taxonomy and metadata - Improved content classification.
Source Content Connectors - These plug-ins enable it to read content from a source system of your choice, including:
- Legacy websites
- File shares and FTP sites
- Lotus Notes & Quickr
- Content databases (Oracle Content DB, DB2 Content Manager)
- Portal servers (WebSphere Portal, Oracle Portal, Plumtree Portal)
- Relational databases
- ECM/CMS systems (Stellent, MediaSurface, ObTree, SharePoint)
- Exchange Public Folders
- Windows 2008 R2 File Classification Infrastructure
The migration process follows the Data Migration ETL (Extract Transform & Load) principles for separation of extraction and transformation from the load into SharePoint. This separation of stages means that the migration can progress in an iterative manner even though your SharePoint system may still be under development or configuration.
Please visit product site for more information.