Virto Cross Site & Cascaded Lookup is a feature that allows both referencing and cross-referencing existing data in SharePoint List across current site or site collection. It also allows SharePoint users to access list items from across your Site Collection automatically delete duplicated values and enjoy using search auto complete options.
Virto Lookup feature supports cascaded look up functionality. It allows cross-referencing existing data from a list or site within the same site collection and then applies filters to reduce the great number of options presented in the drop down menu of your lookup field.
- Cross-site lookup of list from current site collection
- Creating parent-child relationships between columns in the same list so that data entered in one field filters the options presented in another
- Ability set dependence between lookup fields
- Displaying additional columns for lookup list items
- Advanced filter options
- Multi selection can be applied for lookup fields
- Conversion of Standard Lookup to Virto Lookup
- Multiple Values and Duplicate Values removal