Parent Selector Column is used for organizing hierarchical relations in SharePoint list. Picker dialog allows choosing data from large lists. Standard Lookup column can be easily converted to Parent Selector column and vice versa.
Users can also use the picker dialog to choose data from large lists.
You can convert existing standard Lookup column to "ArtfulBits Parent Selector" column and use data filtering, picker dialog, and other features. Conversion of ArtfulBits Parent Selector to standard Lookup allows editing content in Datasheet view.
- Exclude own item from lookup list
- Powerful function of seacrhing inside lookup list. Using a Picker Dialog for searching items in lookup lists
- Filtering retrieved data using exising list views
- Single and multiple lookup for standard mode and using Picker Dialog
- Conversion between "Artfulbits Parent Selector" column and standard SharePoint "Lookup" column