With Image Upload Column you can provide a way for a user to upload an image to a Picture Library while they are creating a list item.
From any standard SharePoint New or Edit Form, a user can upload an image to a Picture Library and display the image in the form and list views. There is no more copying the url after first uploading the image.
- Cross-site selection of the destination Picture Library
- Choice between allowing a user to upload an image or select from existing ones
- Configure the max width or height to display the image in standard SharePoint Forms
- Configure the max width or height to display the image in standard SharePoint Views
- Option to utilize the smaller thumbnail image that is automatically created in Views
- Automatically narrows the image column in Views to provide for better layout