DocLibTool is a dedicated document library tool which gives SharePoint users and administrators ability to control and understand their document library. It provides the ability to report, audit, move/import/export document libraries and library items. It helps gain valuable understanding and better control document libraries, which are the fundation and building blocks of your SharePoint platform.
DocLibTool provides a comprehansive set of features to allow users to better understand and control their document libraries.
- Summary report - key facts and statistics
- Permission walker - who has access to what, walk the permision hierarchy
- Change log viewer - library activities and changes over time
- Audit viewer - full audit (more comprehansive but more overhead than change log)
- Move or clone library - move library anywhere within the same SharePoint farm
- Import/Export library - move library to another SharePoint farm
- Library item power download - download all versions as a zip file
- Individual file Permission Walker
- Individual file Audit