Lookdown column provides a view of an item's related items inside the standard edit and display form. Provide your users a way to create child items right from the parent item. The link to create new items (when used with the SharePointAid's Enhanced Lookup Column) pre-populates the lookup value, providing a way to related the items without requiring the user to configure the relationship.
- Choose a child list and a lookup field (Cross-site support).
- Option to set max items to display (x most recently modified).
- Option to provide a link to create new related items (default is set if using SharePointAid's Enhanced Lookup Column)
- Option to Delete the related items (children)
- Option to filter (and add) related items of a specific content type
- Support for SharePoint list items including Document Libraries.