The FireArrow's Cross Site Lookup column provides added capabilities to greatly enhance the native lookup functionality. It offers cross-site lookup within the same site collection, filtering and features to build parent-child relationships between columns, etc.
- Look up information from any site in the same site collection.
- Support adding columns to show additional fields from source list.
- Support building parent-child relationship between columns (Cascading fields).
- Support multiple filtering features to display a subset of the source column items in the lookup field:
- Filter by views of source list
- Filter by other column in source list
- Filter by CAML rules
- Filter by column dependency (Parent-Child relationship) in current list
Allow multiple selections from the lookup dropdown list. Automatically synchronize lookup values as the source list data is changed. Provide find-as-you-type function to easily locate items from the dropdown list. Option to remove duplicate entries from the lookup list. Provide two-way conversion between default SharePoint Lookup column and Cross Site Lookup column.