SharePoint List Aggregator lets you easily aggregate data from a variety of lists and libraries, into a single clear, great looking consolidated view! Now, easier than ever, available both in MOSS 2007 and WSS 3.0 - True aggregation capabilities - across sites, site collections and even web applications!
KWizCom SharePoint List Aggregator is aimed to solve the following issues:
- WSS users have no means of aggregation because Content Query web part exists only on MOSS.
- The content query web part is very hard to use; for simple tablelike rendering you are required to edit complex xsl files.
- The content query web part can only aggregate data from sites located in a single site collection.
KWizCom SharePoint List Aggregator web part provides ultimate aggregation capabilities plus some great usability features that make it easy to use and deploy.
- Support grouping and sorting: KWizCom SharePoint List Aggregator enables you to group number of lists from the entire site collection or a specific list from a single site. You can group the list items by site or by a list property. Sorting is available by all the list properties or by site name.
- Drag & drop columns functionality: When adding KWizCom SharePoint List Aggregator to your web part page in editing mode, it is possible to change the columns order by dragging & dropping list columns.
- Ability to use views: With KWizCom SharePoint List Aggregator you can use the available views to present to your users and users can change the current view by choosing a different view in the views drop down control.
- Different skins: KWizCom SharePoint List Aggregator enable you to change the web part's look and feel easily by choosing one of the various great-looking skins.
- Export to CSV and PDF: With KWizCom SharePoint List you can export the list items to PDF format by clicking on or to CSV format by clicking on
- In-place list item editing: With KWizCom SharePoint List you can edit list item in the web part itself without navigating to a different page
- Enable filtering: You can filter your list items by all kind of filter options like: contains, stars with, equal to and etc.