MediaRich Visualizer for SharePoint provides instant visual enhancements to any SharePoint deployment as well as high-volume media processing and distribution. It automatically creates thumbnails for all Microsoft Office, PDF, images and videos in SharePoint. Users can then access Visualizer's Zoom and Pan function to examine the thumbnail so that no time is wasted in opening the wrong document or image. Visualizer is fully integrated with SharePoint and SQL Servers and is not a plug-in or a standalone application.
MediaRich Visualizer also includes some image processing operations that are fully integrated into the software, so that additional expensive image processing software is not required. It provides batch uploading of assets, including the ability to upload complete folders while preserving their directory structure from both Windows and Macintosh.
- Manage digital media assets corporate wide within the SharePoint environment
- Visualize all image, Office and video assets directly in SharePoint - over 300 file formats.
- Preview all documents with high-speed zoom & pan - large image and video files as well as Microsoft Office documents of any size and type
- Permits advanced searching on all media asset metadata throughout the enterprise
- Make media assets broadly available to any user, at anytime - enterprise wide
- Administer a single IT platform for all corporate media assets
- Saves money by offering image processing options normally requiring third-party software be installed on all desktops
- Reuse rather than recreate brand assets eliminating errors and duplicated work
- Helps integrate the use of Macintosh computers in a SharePoint environment
- Fully Integrated with SharePoint and SQL Servers
Free tool - No support provided