Envision IT’s Image Manager for SharePoint provides an enhanced user experience with faster loading and effective searches for images that are easily shared amongst teams.
Envision IT's Image Manager for SharePoint replaces the standard image management controls in Microsoft SharePoint with a set of custom Silverlight pages. This offers an enhanced user experience with faster loading and effective searches for images that are easily shared amongst teams. Content authors (typically not web content experts) are able to effectively manage images and web content, through rich search, image uploading, and metadata management. The Image Manager supports images stored in SharePoint, allows support for RSS feeds, and Bing and Google Image searches for Image Library content. When placing oversize images on a page, the Image Manager automatically saves a resized, web optimized image. This application replaces standard image management controls in Microsoft SharePoint with a custom Silverlight page.
- Quicker download times with properly sized web quality images
- Correctly proportioned images with no distortion
- Content authors can tell where an image is used throughout any number of web sites
- Minimal steps and screens
- Image thumbnails and full images available for viewing when browsing
- Ability to set metadata such as keywords on images
- Images are easier to find and more effective for the team
- No more duplicate images
- Rich display of image collections
- Image library segregation and sharing as appropriate
- Makes using SharePoint for Web content management an enjoyable experience
Please visit product site for more information.