CCS Service Request is a full featured Help Desk and Service Desk application which tracks and manages service request tickets for one or many internal service departments including:
- IT Support and Help Desk
- Human Resources Service Desk
- Facilities Service Desk
- Public Works, Student Services etc.
CCS Service Request for Microsoft SharePoint automates and streamlines submitting, routing and tracking requests from employees and customers. Requests are tracked from beginning to completion. Eliminate time-consuming follow-up emails and phone calls. Institute procedures and controls to meet compliance regulation. Measure service levels. Employees spend more time doing their jobs, customer satisfaction increases, and departments -- HR, IT and Facilities and others -- are more productive.
CCS Service Request works with CCS Assets to enable tracking of any type of asset: computers, servers, buildings, equipment, vehicles, and many other assets. Can also link from the ticket to LanSweeper or other IT Inventory tool for automated hardware and software discovery and management.
CCS Service Request is built on standard SharePoint which allow maximum flexibilty and extendability to support your specific requirements.
- Requests captured from SharePoint, Web forms and email
- Fully customizable forms, lists, views and dashboards
- Assign, track and manage tickets
- View activity, performance across departments
- Automatic notifications, alerts and routing
- Full reporting, charts and dashboards
- Built in Satisfaction Survey you can define
- Easy to use, deploy, with low-cost of ownership
- SLA measurement and alerts option
- Work Order printing and distribution option
Please visit product site for more information including screen tours, videos and detailed feature lists.