HelpDesk OSP for Outlook and SharePoint by kalmstrom.com Business Solutions connects Outlook to SharePoint or Office Live. This application from is installed as an Outlook add-in on each machine where it should be used to convert e-mails to SharePoint list items -manually or automatically. Use HelpDesk OSP for issue tracking, user support or whenever you wish to get info from e-mails into a SharePoint list. New list items can also be created directly from Outlook with details picked from GAL or Outlook Contacts.
HelpDesk OSP for Outlook and SharePoint gives new possibilities:
- Less is more ‒ SharePoint is doing a lot of the work.
- Great customization possibilities.
- Easy to use multiple helpdesks.
- Distribute e-mails from different Outlook folders to different SharePoint lists.
- Works with all the SharePoint and Office Live list templates provided by Microsoft.
- Powerful statistics tool integrated - OLAP Reporting Tool.
- E-mail Threading - info from all e-mails regarding the same case can be gathered in the same ticket.
- Supports SSL, NTLM, MOSS, WSS, Windows 2000-7 and Office 2003-2010.
- Can be used with all languages supported by the Microsoft products. The HelpDesk OSP specific phrases are translated into ten languages. For the rest English is used.
- Merge tickets feature.
- Handles proxy and forms authentication.
- The first user configures the connection between Outlook and SharePoint/Office Live for all.
- Free trial of the full version for 30 days without any obligations.
- Subscription system for maximum security: support and upgrades always included. No per user fee.
- Discounts for schools and charities.
- Developer licenses are also provided, with the source codes for both HelpDesk OSP and OLAP Reporting Tool.
Please visit product website for more information.