The SharePoint Survey Plus Web Part provides an enhanced survey interface, based on the standard SharePoint Survey list. The KWizCom Survey Plus Web Part connects to the standard SharePoint survey list and displays an easy to use interface for voting.
It supports multiple question surveys and different types of question displays: Dropdown Box, Radio Buttons and even Checkboxes that allow a single user to submit multiple selections to a single question.
The user may also view the survey voting results by clicking the "Results" button. The surveys' results can be displayed in various types of graphs and charts: Horizontal Bar, Vertical Bar, Line, Area, Pie, Spline, Bubble and Point. KWizCom Survey Plus supports rating scale (new feature) field type, text boxes and text area, as well as Anonymous voting and includes full support for Firefox - can be now implemented in SharePoint-based internet web sites.
- Supports both IE and Firefox
- Anonymous user support
- Support for multiple question surveys
- Support text boxes and text areas
- Support Rating scale field type
- Clean and sleek survey presentation
- Resizable chart display
- Eight different graph types
- Fully customizable field captions
- Fully customizable interface via CSS and XSL
- Survey scope
- Display available answer as a dropdown box, radio buttons or checkboxes (with multiple selections).
- Redirection to an administrator specified URL on survey submission.
- Confirmation message display option - inside the web part or on a different web page.
- Customizable label displays - show the quantity of responses in fixed numbers or percentage form, inside the survey result chart's labels, bars or both.
- Support mandatory responses for the survey questions