The SharePoint Form Web Part from SharePoint AMS is an easy to use, yet powerful SharePoint form building solution.
- Quickly add forms to SharePoint pages.
- Submits to any SharePoint list type (even custom lists).
- Landing Page – You can optionally provide a URL to be used as a Landing Page for users after they use your form. Users will be automatically redirected to the Landing Page you specify (any URL will work, doesn't even have to be a SharePoint site).
- Thank You Text – Optionally provide the text to be displayed to users after they use your form.
- Allow Attachments – Optionally allow users to attach files to their form submissions.
- Easily pass information from your new form to any Landing Page. You tell the SharePoint Form Web Part which fields you wish to pass to your Landing Page – it will automatically append them to your Landing Page URL as parameters. This is in addition to posting the information to a SharePoint list.
- Submit Button Text – Optionally control the text on the Submit Button.
- Cancel Button – Optionally display a Cancel Button.
- Cancel Button Text – If you want to use a Cancel Button, you can control the text on it.
- Cancel Button Landing Page URL – Optionally specify a Landing Page URL to redirect users if they click your Cancel Button.
- Replace the Submit and/or Cancel buttons with an image of your choice.
- Replace the Submit and/or Cancel buttons with HTML of your choice.
Please visit product site for more information.