SharePoint Extranet Collaboration Manager is a SharePoint add-in that provides the easy SharePoint extranet collaboration and simplified SharePoint 2010 and 2013 extranet administration that is missing in the out-of-the-box product.
This SharePoint extranet toolkit includes the following features:
- The flexibility to empower delegated users to perform routine administrative tasks like sending invitations, adding accounts, unlocking accounts, managing passwords, granting access, removing access, and more. Bottlenecks and wait times are eliminated.
- New extranet users can register for site access themselves or you can send them invitations – approval of registrations can be automated. IT “busywork” is reduced.
- New security features: Administrators can define security policies to govern site access and activity – at the site collection level, at the site level, or based on email domain. You can make your extranet as secure as you want.
- Total SharePoint integration: Extranet management from within SharePoint itself eliminates learning obstacles and facilitates enthusiastic adoption.
- With SharePoint Solutions remote extranet installation service package, its SharePoint extranet experts can have your extranet up and running quickly, securely, and affordably in just a few hours. You can start collaborating with your business partners right away