The Cut and Paste module for SharePoint provides an easy way to move or copy documents from one document library to another. The cut/copy/paste operations are integrated into SharePoint’s user interface so there is no need to use explorer view or network neighborhood to copy a document from one location to another.
- Preserve Versions: When copying documents from one document library to another the version history is also copied.
- Preserve Modified By User Information: The modified by users are maintained when a document is copied to another document library. Attribute information on Office documents are copied to the destination document library as well.
- Copy Folders as well as Individual Documents: Provides the ability to copy an entire folder structure. This includes sub folders and documents contained within the folders.
- Integrated into the user interface.
- No need to use explorer view or network neighborhood.
- Preserves attributes on all documents.
Price include first year maintenance.