SharePoint Rating Solution enables users to rate, and provide comments on documents and list items. After you install the SharePoint Rating Solution on your SharePoint server, you can add a new Rating field type to any document library or list.
You can enable or disable the option to give comments along with rating items. After you add the Rating column, it shows up in any list view of your choice (like any other column). Now users (including those who have only Reader rights on this list/library) can rate any document.
- Rating is available to any user with Reader permission (no need to have contributor rights on the list/library!)
- Supports both Microsoft Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox
- Automatically displays the average rating (after the first rating operation)
- The standard Rating column that enables the filtering of items by the average rating
- Restrict users to one rating per item
- Enables users to provide comments along with the rating
- The "View Comments" dialog box displays all comments for an item
- Enable anonymous user rating