Colligo Contributor™ Uploader for Outlook® delivers a cost effective and intuitive way to upload content to SharePoint and browse document libraries and lists – all from within the Microsoft® Office Outlook® interface. Users can simply drag-and-drop emails and attachments into document libraries and folders, instantly capturing critical metadata.
SharePoint & Outlook Integration
Colligo Contributor Uploader brings SharePoint content to the Outlook interface, providing an intuitive experience for SharePoint on the desktop.
- Drag-and-drop emails to SharePoint
- Automatically capture email metadata
- Specify custom or default metadata
- Use rules to move emails to SharePoint
- Browse SharePoint from Outlook
- Work offline or with Outlook web access*
Email & Attachment Drag-and-Drop
Emails and attachments can be easily moved or copied to SharePoint libraries and folders through drag-and-drop or Outlook rules. Message fields are instantly captured. Users can set content types and apply custom metadata, then save emails as .msg files with an automatically generated unique name.
- Support better email & document management
- Auto capture email fields (To, From, Date, etc.)
- Apply custom SharePoint metadata in Outlook
Document & Form Libraries
Specific SharePoint document libraries or folders are linked to Outlook with easy-to-use buttons. Content is displayed with a tree view in the left-hand navigation pane. Documents can be easily opened, edited, and saved. New documents can be created using forms and content types.
- Drag-and-drop new documents to SharePoint
- Easy navigation through folder quick-links
Browse SharePoint in Outlook
SharePoint content can be accessed, created, edited and searched - all from the browser in Outlook. Save time by using Outlook to access SharePoint content along with all the familiar SharePoint features.
- Access SharePoint from within Outlook
- One-click folder navigation
- Standard browser interface and features