Virto Incoming E-mail Feature is a simple and effective service for Microsoft SharePoint for routing and collecting incoming e-mails from POP3 and IMAP Servers. Virto Incoming Email Service collects mail from multiple email servers and domains and enables gathering information from emails in SharePoint lists of any type including custom ones.
Virtosoftware offers an alternative solution that on the one hand is much simpler in deployment and usage and on the other hand provides SharePoint users with additional features. In addition to all the features available when using the default SharePoint email service Virto Incoming Email Service allows for collecting mail from POP3 & IMAP servers, collecting mail from multiple email servers and domains and enables gathering information from emails in SharePoint lists of any type including custom ones.
- Collecting e-mails from several POP3 & IMAP Server to Single SharePoint List.
- Saving incoming mail to any type of SharePoint List including custom.
- Using special Incoming E-mail List Templates.
- Fields EmailTo, EmailCc, EmailFrom, EmailSubject, EmailHtmlBody are added to the List automatically.
- Original email message as well as all attachments is available through the List.
- Email Document Object Model (EDOM) for developers is supported.
- Extracting e-mail attachments from Outlook "winmail.dat" file.