Cloud2050 Email Sync synchronizes emails from Microsoft Outlook to SharePoint 2010 in real time. Working with Outlook, Cloud2050 Email Sync supports many different types of email accounts such as Exchange, POP(Gmail) and IMAP(Hotmail). Cloud2050 Email Sync also supports both SharePoint 2010 in clouds (Office 365) and SharePoint 2010 on premises (Enterprise Intranet). By uploading and saving emails to SharePoint, you can implement email sharing, email collaboration, email retention and email management in your enterprise.
- Sync emails from Outlook to SharePoint 2010 list or document library automatically.
- Support Exchange inbox, Exchange public folder, POP email inbox, IMAP email inbox...
- Save email subject and body in SharePoint 2010 list columns.
- Save email headers: From, To, Cc, Bcc … in SharePoint list columns.
- Save email attachments as SharePoint list attachments or files in document library.
- Merge incoming emails by topic thread (Optional).
- Merge sent emails with incoming emails by topic thread (Optional).
- Save emails as files in SharePoint (Optional).
- Save email as list item in list.
- Save email as Document Set in document library.
- Enable incoming emails for any types of SharePoint list.
- Sync at user defined schedule.
- Parse email body for SharePoint data.
- Client side technology and support cloud based SharePoint (Office 365).
Available in a pack together with Cloud2050 Email Importer.
Please visit product site for more information.