MatchPoint extends the configurability and feature set of SharePoint to increase development efficiency, provides intuitive webparts to create a great user experience and allows to easily connect SharePoint content with data in business applications.
MatchPoint is the application framework for SharePoint that allows you to build applications in less time by providing features and benefits in the following areas:
- Extends the configurability and feature set of SharePoint to increase your development efficiency by introducing centralized configuration for all SharePoint objects, a powerful expression evaluator, an AJAX-based webpart connection framework.
- Provides intuitive WebParts to create a great user experience with unique features like advanced personalization, farm wide aggregation or tag inheritance..
- Allows to easily connecting SharePoint content with data in business applications by providing metadata model and external data providers to combine line of business systems to SharePoint and aggregate data into one SharePoint dashboard.
MatchPoint benefits are most effective in specific solution scenarios:
- Intranet will profit from advanced personalization, context search and our cool interface design.
- Collaboration applications will get a usability boost from index-based task and document aggregation, management dashboards and self-site provisioning.
- Composite content applications will get an entire new life with our centralized configuration framework and the MatchPoint workflow extension.