Stock Quotes Web Part for SharePoint provides you with an easy method of displaying up to date financial and stock information on your SharePoint portal. You can utilize the web part in multiple ways, displaying stock information for just one particular stock, or adding multiple stocks to the web part. You can configure the layout of the web part, including the header, item, and footer templates, and more.
- Stock Quotes for SharePoint provides you with up to date stock quotes (only 20 minute delays!). For each stock symbol you can retrieve the following:
- Stock Symbol
- Last Trade Price
- Last Trade Date Last Trade Time
- Price Change
- Day Open Price
- Day High Price
- Day Low Price
- Market Cap
- Prev Close Proce
- Percentage Change
- 52 Week Range (low to high)
- Company Name
- Setup as few or as many stock symbols to be displayed
- Set the sort order of each ticker symbol
- Optionally allow the user to add their own stocks to the list. If thers add their own stocks they will be displayed right underneath the stocks the administrator has defined.
- Optionally set a header or footer to the stock web part
- Get creative! Add links back to financial institutions for particular stocks and add images, graphics, detailed stock information with each stock symbol.