Classifieds Web Part for SharePoint 2010 is a complete classifieds solution for SharePoint intranet.
With the Classifieds Web Part for SharePoint 2010 you can...
- Give your employees a way to buy and sell goods directly within SharePoint
- Let people add classifieds themselves at any time
- View the latest items for sale, or browse classifieds by category
- Set an automatic expiry date on items
- Specify your own categories
- Add pictures to your classifieds with the quick image upload facility
- Change the look & feel of the web part
The Classifieds Web Part gives you numerous display options so that you can customize it to your requirements. You have the ability to change the look & feel to match your brand.
Adding a classified is quick and easy. Simply click the 'Add your classified' link and describe the item you're selling, give it a price and enter some contact details. Choose a category then upload a picture of your classified item with our easy to use image uploader. Click Save and you're done.
Plus all the standard SharePoint features are still available, so you can use SharePoint's built-in features to customize your classifieds solution even further.
You could create alerts to notify people when a new item is being sold. Or upload attachments such as user manuals or warranty slips to the items you're selling to give potential buyers a bit of extra info. You could even set up an approval process for new classifieds to ensure they're double-checked before going live on your site.
The Classifieds Web Part is the perfect solution for organizations looking for a complete, super easy to use classifieds facility for SharePoint.
Please visit product site for more information.