EMC Documentum Content Services for SharePoint provides direct access to the EMC Documentum Content Server natively through the Microsoft SharePoint interface. With Content Services for SharePoint, you can leverage the SharePoint user interface as an alternative client to the EMC Documentum repository, where your enterprise content is securely stored. You’ll also leverage document lifecycles, business process management, rapid capture of images and scanned documents, and automatic classification within your familiar SharePoint environment.
Features and Benefits
- Interface integration: Extend the SharePoint interface to provide seamless access to EMC Documentum applications and content.
- Alerts and item subscriptions: Stay current on changing items in the Documentum repository, with immediate access to preferred documents.
- Documentum workflows: Enable SharePoint users to participate in business processes that are defined and managed within the Documentum repository.
- Integrated search: Quickly locate items in the Documentum repository directly within SharePoint.
- Shared access to content: Retrieve centrally controlled Documentum documents from various client applications including SharePoint.